* Offers Economic Order Quantity (EOQ), which indicates what to order based on order cost, carrying cost and distribution days.
* Offers Just In Time (JIT) and Stockless Inventory Systems and Par Level inventories.
* Provides control of inventory, cart par level comparisons for non-stock and exchange cart items, tracks inventory turns and identifies obsolescence.
* Scan-n-Count™ interfaces with nationally approved bar code systems and electronically communicates with vendors for ordering, stock status and backorder information.
* Maintains accurate re-order points, minimums and maximums allowing advance planning for usage trends automatically.
* Allows for routine storeroom catalog generation and taking physical inventory.
* Classifies items as ABC. ABC analysis helps us in re-ordering, evaluation of inventory and minimizing investment.
* Minimizes stock outs and tracks backorders not only from vendors but also from storeroom to other departments.
* Participates in vendors' consignment programs reducing investment, identifying substitute items and accommodating inventory off-site if necessary.
* Identifies patient charge items, tracks lost charges and identifies unauthorized reductions in inventory. * Produces daily re-order advice report by item and vendor for buyers. This saves time and offers a systematic approach to making the best buy.
* System supports Reusable's, consignments, stock, non-stock and direct charge items.
* The Inventory Optimizer: automatic recalculation of reorder points by location.